Today is a "day off," which means like most people I will be running around like the proverbial headless chicken. I did take a few minutes this morning to revel in the cooler air (we have had a weird warm streak of 80 degree days), and walk in the wet grass in my bare feet. If I can figure out how to do it on this pad thing, I will send you a photo of my garden its present state of chaos. I don't know if this is encouraging or not, since as you will hopefully see, there is an enormous amount of work to do. But this weekend's weather is predicted to cooperate, so I look forward to two blissful days scratching in the mud.
I am not an A type of person, so it might be easier for me than for some to let go of the pressure of expectations, and be content with whatever gardening efforts I manage to eek out of my limited schedule. Not to mention I need to do something about the growing dust balls under my bed. Ooo. There goes that pressure again. It's a good thing I spotted that daffodil this morning...


No comments:
Post a Comment