So it has finally occurred to me that my recent urges of self improvement and general girly-ishness (new make up, wanting a new hairstyle and renewed efforts to shrink the belly) just might have something to do with the arrival of our third grand child.....it takes me a while, but I get there!
So I'm staying up late to get the time to do a self mani pedi, and this of course gets me thinking about the garden....( almost anything can get me thinking about the garden!) I am hoping to get some real time out there tomorrow. And I will have to wear some kind of garden glove if I want to keep the mani effects. And that also means no bare feet in the warm soil. Can't I just get a t shirt ( is there a fashion forward t shirt?) that says " my hair is blowing about, my nails are short and my feet are rough because I can't resist feeling the soil in my garden?" That's a rather long saying for a shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment