Sunday, April 22, 2012

Today is Earth Day 2012, and I am afraid I celebrated by sitting on my couch like a duck on her eggs. I did a brief watering and check on the seeds happily growing under shop lights in our spare bedroom. Then I gratefully used the rain and cool weather as an excuse to laze away...
 Yesterday I did some serious weeding in the garden. My friend spotted a problem the other day...my second garden, made from the area of the yard that used to have our pool on it, is in shadow for an uncomfortably long time..I did not follow my own advise, and observe the spot closely. Now the poor plants eagerly growing upstairs may not have a good spot to grow in! UG! There is more digging in my immediate future ! Ah, well. The melons will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment