Monday, September 5, 2011
Oh no,is it Labor Day already?
The coming fall season has me in a gardening tizzy. I have been given some beautiful new fencing, and I will be using it to expand my garden for the next spring. I am removing grass, weeding the rest of the garden, drying herbs, and canning,canning,canning. I will not be building my geodesic dome; I haven't the energy! I am going to scour the neighborhood trash for panes of glass to make a cold frame or two, or perhaps build one with pvc pipe. I ordered some heritage seeds from a newly discovered web site for fall planting. If all goes well, I will add a link to my blog page. And I will be shopping for new border perennials, which are always on sale around this time of year. Phew! I need a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment